<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3760168641240978175?origin\x3dhttp://readmybloghereat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile .
HELLO, I'm Jerome.
Born on 26/3/94
anakin_skywalker48@hotmail.com
wishlist .
Freedom
Zippo lighter
No school?
Peace
tagboard .
music .


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

links & credit .
DESIGNER/%PURPUR.black-
Patterns:Givememalice

Links Debbie Deon Ernest Links Links Michelle Xueqi Links Links Links Links Links
---
Archives:
January 2008April 2008July 2009September 2009October 2009
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 • 9:34 PM
CA1 POST 2 - A moment spent alone doing something you enjoyed

I feel that the complaints about students spending more time on books is out of perspective as that is just a minority. Even though most of my peers are not avid readers, I enjoy reading the odd book myself. I started reading since I was young and i have not put down a book since then. My favourties were Roald Dahl and Enid Blyton but as I matured, I started exploring genres that suited my age like books about teenage angst and philosophies. Most teenagers ask "What is the meaning of life?" and "How is my life going to turn out?" but alas, most of us have yet to find the answer. I believe that having a goal and planning ahead will get you to where you want but questions about life, death, love and meaning are left unanswered. The book I am currently reading is The Alchemist by Paul Coelho. The story may seem like the average fairytale on the surface but looking deeper into the plot will cause you to ponder about what we were put on earth for and what are we supposed to do. Who will you marry and how will you contribute to others? There are some elements that some people would not comprehend like things about destines, fate and omens. Although students have homework, CCAs and tuition packed into their schedule, I suggest that they pick up a good book to read. It takes you away from reality momentarily and transports you to another world.