<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3760168641240978175?origin\x3dhttp://readmybloghereat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile .
HELLO, I'm Jerome.
Born on 26/3/94
anakin_skywalker48@hotmail.com
wishlist .
Freedom
Zippo lighter
No school?
Peace
tagboard .
music .


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

links & credit .
DESIGNER/%PURPUR.black-
Patterns:Givememalice

Links Debbie Deon Ernest Links Links Michelle Xueqi Links Links Links Links Links
---
Archives:
January 2008April 2008July 2009September 2009October 2009
Sunday, January 20, 2008 • 12:24 PM
CA1 Post 3 - A difficulty you faced

My schedule is usually packed and this week was no exception. Besides the CCAs, tuition classes and after school activities, there was the never ending stream of homework and projects. I understand that it is our streaming year and this will affect our lives when we choose our O level combinations. However, there has been an overwhelming amount of work that we have to face. Mathematics, Literature and Design and Technology projects are just a few that I can think of. Sometimes I have trouble coping with all the work and fail to hand my assignments in on time. At the start of Secondary One when we had just entered the school, Mr Low, the principal, had announced that secondary school was a brand new start and our PSLE scores did not matter as we had to start afresh. That rings true for me because I attained considerably good PSLE scores but I was struggling in school because I had overestimated myself. Recently, however, the school has printed out cards for everyone stating the scores they should achieve but these goals were set through our PSLE scores. I would like to point out that this mistake clearly opposes what Mr Low previously stated. Majority of secondary school students will unanimously agree that the subjects were much easier in primary school than in secondary school so the goals set for us are inaccurate. I suggest that the school allows students to adjust to the new year and when they are properly acclimated to the new standard their workload should increase.