Wednesday, September 9, 2009 • 10:01 PM
I'm still going to blog although blogger is being weird... :/
Today was a pretty good day! I got out of the house and experience sunlight o: went to play badminton... When I played in school I was thinking "Wow, i'm pretty ok..." then when i play with other people it's like "I suck so bad i want to die ):" Played for one hour instead of half an hour cuz I was just so frustrated... I should practice more.
Went to watch bandslam! It's a great movie but I just looked at the wikipedia page (I always do) and I found out that it didn't gross much ): I really don't understand why... But anyway after that I have decided to expand my music taste! Going to listen to what people call "weird music" >.> hmmmmmm I find what's on the radio weird so they're weirdos to me (:
Chem and Math make-up lessons tomorrow. They're both my favourite subjects but I wouldn't wake up early on a holiday just to learn them :/ you wouldn't wake up early in the morning to eat fries would you? Oh wait that's me :/
SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE