Tuesday, September 1, 2009 • 4:02 PM
I've decided to start blogging! o: I was supposed to but yesterday i was busy :/
Anyway yesterday was teacher's day eve! Super fun cuz I went back to PCS... I almost didn't but I thought i'd just have a look see around. In the end there were deon, rishon, jeanette, wee shin, jonah and me so after we went around school we went to watch up! Second time for me! O_o it was ok watching it for the second time although I needed to go to the toilet halfway through the movie.
Later went to the park to play with jonah's balls o.o xD hopefully deon will put up the videos and pictures :p even though I have the stamina of a slice of pie I had quite a lot of fun xD anyway after that everyone went home ): and I lent this guy a dollar to take the bus that's my good deed for the day!
Today's a pretty slow day so I was on facebook and youtube the whole day :/ found this great song called F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. by the fall of troy O_o but their music's not weird it's pretty catchy! something you could hum too... If you can hum really fast :p
I'm wondering how I can make my posts more interesting it seems like i'm just vomiting out info :/ so put what you think about my posts in the tagboard... BYE!
The Fall of Troy - F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQkYNXWXRzk