<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3760168641240978175?origin\x3dhttp://readmybloghereat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile .
HELLO, I'm Jerome.
Born on 26/3/94
anakin_skywalker48@hotmail.com
wishlist .
Freedom
Zippo lighter
No school?
Peace
tagboard .
music .


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

links & credit .
DESIGNER/%PURPUR.black-
Patterns:Givememalice

Links Debbie Deon Ernest Links Links Michelle Xueqi Links Links Links Links Links
---
Archives:
January 2008April 2008July 2009September 2009October 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 • 5:11 PM
Lol after putting up a few posts i'm starting to get bored of blogging already :/ nothing much happening in my life anyway... And blogger's screwy plus I don't think i'm the only one experiencing problems. So!

Day 2 of the holidays (my weeks start on mondays, deal with it) and not much progress with the books! The most i've done is move my books away so I can put my food on the table o-o needs work... My original plan was to study while using the computer BUT it's so difficult! There's countless things you can do on the internet isn't it? Distractions distractions...

But tomorrow hopefully i'm going to see some sunlight! Going with colton, jin and jon i think to watch a movie because we all know how much jon likes his movies! ^^ i'm so broke from buying ten year series for all subjects >< sounds stupid when you hear it but I tried just paying all from my money but I don't have much of that anyway :/

Ramble ramble ramble! Hopefully tomorrow i'll have stuff and maybe even pictures (for the first time :o) about tomorrow. BYEEEeeee

Meow.